Cartoon Coloring Pages
Beach Safety Tips
- Learn to swim
- Swim near a lifeguard
- Swim in an even line with the shore if you want to swim a long way
- Follow lifeguard directions
- If you are in trouble, call or wave for help
- Don’t swim if the beach is closed
- Learn more about the risks to your health
- Be sun safe
- Check the UV Index
- Use sunscreen with SPF 15
- Wear a floppy hat, sunglasses, and a shirt
- Avoid the strongest sun from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Drink plenty of water and avoid overheating. Learn about heat safety
- Watch for trash and other signs of pollution
- Report any dangers you see to lifeguards or other beach workers
- Teach others how to stay safe at the beach
Once you have decided which pages you want to print out the hard part will be over!
- Click on a thumbnail of a picture you want to see. If you like what you see and you would like to print it out follow the next few steps.
- Go to the FILE menu
- Select the PRINT option
- Check the settings for the printer. You can use the gray scale or black only setting to save on colored ink.
- Decide how many copies of the image you want.
- Press Print
Then enjoy coloring your pictures! Remember, the pictures may not look very clear as thumbnails, but when you click on them they will clear up and you will see what you will get when you print.