Coloring Pages of Dogs
- Dogs need their exercise. Play outside with your dog for at least 20 minutes every day. Make sure to keep him on a leash or in a fenced in area though. Never let your dog run free around the neighborhood.
- When taking the dog for a walk, please be kind and bring a baggie and a poop scooper in case your dog poops. Its not nice to leave presents for other people to step in around the neighborhood or in other people’s yards.
Though the smaller images do not always look very clear, once you click on one you will see the actual picture that will be printed on the paper. Just use your browser’s print button once you have opened the image you want to print out. Then print and color!
Once you have decided which pages you want to print out the hard part will be over!
- Click on a thumbnail of a picture you want to see. If you like what you see and you would like to print it out follow the next few steps.
- Go to the FILE menu
- Select the PRINT option
- Check the settings for the printer. You can use the gray scale or black only setting to save on colored ink.
- Decide how many copies of the image you want.
- Press Print
Then enjoy coloring your pictures! Remember, the pictures may not look very clear as thumbnails, but when you click on them they will clear up and you will see what you will get when you print.